Nords Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenmarch Nords Alliance forum Server 15

Ravenmarch events

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Ravenmarch events Empty Ravenmarch events

Post by Admin Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:52 pm

These are the current events accuring on Ravenmarch server 15.

Ravenmarch events Ironpr10

This event lasts two days, it not restart at end of the day so players can finish what they started day before. In this event players can spend iron or diamonds to get their rewards.

Players can spend iron to get 1st reward. For 400k iron they spend they will get little amount of iron in return and 240 gems. For me this is good trade Very Happy
       Players can use diamonds in bonus scenarios. For 1000 diamonds used in bonus scenarios players get in return enormus amount of iron and 800 gems. This could be also good trade because players can spend their diamonds to buy gems in bonus scenarios.
       Players can use diamonds for praying. For 100 diamonds players get in return huge amount of iron and 480 gems witch is as well good trade because if player dont have some resourses he can pray for them. And normaly always someone missing food, wood or iron.

Any of those category 1,2 or 3 have 3 stage as well. After every stage done players getting pickaxses to start exploit mines.

There are three stages for any of those rewards:

For first stage one is at 120k diamonds and player get 1st pickaxe, for 2nd stage player need to spend 240k iron to get one more pickaxe and at 400k iron player will done 3rd stage and he can go to exploit mine.
       In bonus scenario player need to spend 100 diamonds to finish first stage to get 1st pickaxe, for 2nd stage need 500 diamonds to spend to get 2nd axe and 1000 diamonds need to spend to start exploit second mine.
       Players use 20 diamonds for praying to get 1st stage done. Player use 50 diamonds for praying to get 2nd stage done and for 3rd round player need to spend 100 diamonds to get last stage done and start exploit mine.

Ravenmarch events Chestc10

Ravenmarch events Making10

This event lasts for three days, in this one there is three type of troops: Horse troops, Sword troops and Gem troops. Every 8-13 min depense on what server time, for example at 4 am server time need to wait longer then at 11am, you get event troops of one type (horse, sword or gem), in one of your faction fort who was been attacked by enemy. Number of troops showing in that fort is from 50-80(i think) that too depense at what server time players are logged in.

Event is divided into four sections and after players reach certain amount of reputation points they received a sum of phantoms as reward. On world map players can see trader icon "make powerfull friends" and from him they can get reputation points, there are two ways to get those:

Players need to get certain amount of horses, swords and gems so they can trade with him for reputation points. When players trade with him for swords, horses or gems they will get 25 reputation points and "secondary prices" witch can be exp 600k, green training books for generals x24 (think), iron 12k, barrack horns 5, food 300k.
       Players can trade with trader for diamonds. Every trade will cost 50 diamonds. When players trade for diamonds they will get from some 75 reputation points or 50 reputation points depense what is second reward, for example: for iron will get 50 reputation points and for exp 75 reputation points, and bigger secondary reward. Exp 1.8M, green training books for generals x48, iron 240k, barrack horns still at 5 but for them when players use 50 diamonds to trade getting 200 reputation points and food around 1M 80k food. [Numbers for rewards need checking - I used diamonds on a book trade twice and both times got 60 green books.]

If players play this event without spending diamonds max reputation points they can get is 375, so in first day they can reach 2nd phant reward. Reputation points need to have to get phantoms reward are:

165 reputation points-10 phantoms
       375 reputation points-13 phantoms
       630 reputation points-16 phantoms
       1000 reputation points-25 phantoms

When players reach 1000 reputation points they get one more reward. Threefold crystal witch stats are 15/15, and those players can put on their generals as accessories. When players claim first threefold crystal they can spend diamonds to get new one with better stats.

The sequence what the Celebs want from you seems to be the same each event. (h=horse / s = sword / g = gem)
    Day 1                   Day 2                  Day 3
    s g s g g ---------- g s h s g ---------- h g h s s
    g s h g g ---------- h g s h s ---------- h h s g h
    s h h g h ---------- g g s g h ---------- g h g g s

60 horses 60 horses 90 horses
    60 swords 75 swords 60 swords
    105 gems 90 gems 75 gems

In total, you need 210 horses + 195 swords + 270 gems for the complete event.

The rewards for each day are the same, too. You can get every day : (values in brackets, if you use the 50 diamand option)

(Rewards for player level > 120. Rewards could be lower for lower player levels !)

3 times 24 (60) books 4 times 600.000 (1.800.000) exp 1 time 5 (5 - doesn´t increase !) barrack horns 5 times 12.000 (240.000) iron 2 times 360.000 (1.080.000) food

Same sequence her e each event. (x = xps / b = books / h = horns / i = iron / f = food)
    Day 1                   Day 2               Day 3
    x h x i f --------- x b b x b ------- x b h f i
    x f i x i ---------- f i h x i ---------- i x b x i
    b b i b i ---------- i i x f i ---------- i i b x f

The reward for reaching 1000 reputation has changed. Now you can get a "Balrog Necklace" which has random stats.

This event lasts for 3 days. In this event players will get very big amounts of exp. So at first day player will fight as usual for exp, after player get certain amount of exp (depends on player level) he can attack first mini boss.

After player reach level 2 sword and beat first boss he will get from him exp reward and 20% boost in world fights.
       Level 3: sword players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 2 sword. After reach level 3 they fight against second boss and getting more exp rewards and 30% boost in world fights.
       Level 4 sword : need even more exp then lvl 3 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 4 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 40%.
       Level 5 sword : To reach this level player also need big amount of exp to get, but this time when they fill up sword to the end will fight against main boss and from him players get big amount of exp. After finish stage one or day one players can claim and other rewards witch are 2k vouchers, 10 advanced refines and more exp.

At this point, stage one is ended and player have cooldown period to start stage two. Players also can use diamonds to instantly start second round. I have not said that players can also use diamonds to speed filling up sword from one level to another.

Second stage:

Level 6 sword : For this level players need again to get certain amount of exp to fill up sword but they need much less exp then for lvl 5 and more then for lvl 2. When players beat boss lvl 6 they will get exp and boost of 60%
       Level 7 sword : players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 6 sword. After reach level 7 they fight against second boss on that stage and will get more exp rewards and 70% boost in world fights.
       Level 8 sword : need even more exp then lvl 7 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 7 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 80%.
       Level 9 sword : To reach this level player also need big amount of exp to get, but this time (again) when they fill up sword to the end will fight against main boss and from, him players get big amount of exp. After finish stage two or day two players can claim and other rewards witch are 3k vouchers, 15 advanced refines and more exp.

Again after 2nd day is ended players need to wait for coolddown period to start stage three or they can use diamonds to instantly start stage three.

Third stage :

Level 10 sword : For this level players need again to get certain amount of exp to fill up sword but they need much less exp then for lvl 9 and more then for lvl 6. When players beat boss lvl 10 they will get exp and boost of 100%
       Level 11 sword : players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 10 sword. After reach level 10 they fight against second boss on that stage and will get more exp rewards and 110% boost in world fights.
       Level 12 sword : need even more exp then lvl 11 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 11 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 120%.
       Level 13 sword : last level of sword players can reach they also need a big amount of exp to reach this level and when they do that players will fight against last boss in this even. From him they will get also big amount of exp, 5k vouchers and 20 advanced refines.

At the end i need to add that when players get some boost it last for 24 hours, so players will have boost from sword and at next day even if that event is over.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 pm